Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!!

I have really been neglecting my blog! Sorry!
I hope you all had a great Christmas break and a Happy New Year!
I am already back at the work bench, making up more lovely custom orders :)
For those of you that haven't been on my Facebook page, I want to share with you these solid sterling silver bangles I made for some custom orders :)
These are able to be stamped both sides, and they sell for $150 each.  They do look lovely on too, I think I might actually make one for myself one of these days!
I'm also heading towards the 2000 liker mark on my Facebook page, and I will be having another giveaway when I get there - of a personalised ring custom made! So head on over and share the page with your friends, so we can get there quicker!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment