Sunday, October 30, 2011

Show time!


Hi to my loyal followers!
I have been really busy lately, with getting some custom orders off and having a couple days break for personal reasons too, as well as making up lots of stock for the show this weekend :) So I apologise for not being on here for a while!
Starting this Thursday, is the Christmas In The Country Art and Craft Show!  I have been making a LOT of stock - this is a very popular show, which is in it's 21st year, so the organisers certainly know what they are doing..! A lot of people come from all over to this event, it is one not to be missed!
 I will be previewing my range of lockets, and I will have some personalised rings to show you as well! 
If you plan on coming, make sure you introduce yourself! 

Christmas in the Country Art and Craft Show
Opening night - Thursday November 3
Continues Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment