Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yin Yang

Hi!
I have to apologize for not updating my blog sooner, I did try a few days ago but blogger was down :)
Anyway, just before Mother's Day I was asked to create a yin yang style pendant that incorporated 2 children's names into it.. other than that it was up to me! Which was exciting!! Anyway here is what I came up with:
I just need to oxidise the letters so they stand out a little more... but I am pretty happy with how it turned out, and the recipient loves it so thats the main thing!!


I am waiting on a lot of new stock to arrive this and next week, some more silver, and brand new font and number set, a disc cutter so I can cut my own discs, more sterling beads and charms to complement your piece, and a new stack of business cards, as I was completely run dry after the mothers day rush!!! I also have some stickers on the way to go with my packaging, and a banner too!


Stamped Elements will be attending the Esk Quilt Show, along with my sister Margie from Marlier... I will be taking some examples of my work along for custom orders, as well as making a lot of new stock as well... The show runs over 2 days, 11th and 12 June.. I will post more info as the date draws near!


Off to check my PO Box, hopefully I have some goodies in there!!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment