Monday, May 23, 2011

The Esk Quilt Show

Good morning!
I am happy to announce that I have been busy making some stock for the Esk Quilt Show, which will be held on the 11th and 12th of June, at the Esk State Primary School. 
There will be a great display of quilts there, some great craft stalls, and morning and afternoon tea will be provided.  The show runs from 9am to 4pm on both days, so if you are in the area, I hope to see some of my followers there!! Please introduce yourself if you do :)


Here is a custom order I made recently, a belated Mother's Day present:
This one was made using the new charm bracelets, the links are made from a twisted wire, which is really nice :)
I am looking forward to getting my brand new font and number set in the mail today (fingers crossed) if not today, it should be here any day now!  This is a beautiful font that I have been admiring for a long time, so am very excited that I will soon be able to try it out!


I will have some photos to show you in a couple of days with some orders of the new font 
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment