Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!
Did everyone see the New Year in?  Not me! I was struggling to keep my eyes open past 10pm!
2010 saw a lot of changes for me - 

I became a mother to Toby....


 I decided to throw caution to the wind and give up glass beadmaking...





(which wasn't doing it for me anymore....)

and took the plunge with metal stamping....!


My metalwork has proved to be very successful for me so far, and I thank all of my fans for that!! I have 190+ fans on my facebook page so far, that's phenomenal!  You can have a look at my facebook page, Stamped Elements, here.

At the moment I am working on a large square pendant, I have new stamps arriving shortly from the US, so you will be seeing some new designs from me very soon!
Watch this space!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Kathy<3






No comments:

Post a Comment