Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

And a Happy New Year!
I would like to thank all of my customers for supporting me so far - I haven't been doing this too long, and the response has been overwhelming so far! So thank you <3

For the New Year expect to see some new design stamps, along with some different shapes and I will be incorporating more beads into my designs as well.  I will also be selling my jewellery on my new website, details about that next year.. but for now you can purchase my work from my Facebook page, Stamped Elements.

For anyone that is interested in lampwork beads, I am having a closing down sale on my website right now, so you can get a lot of artisan lampwork beads greatly reduced.. You can check them all out here.

Thank you all once again, and Merry Christmas!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment