Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Is it that time again?

Ok so I might be getting a bit ahead of myself here, but Mother's Day is getting closer and closer!  With May creeping up on us, I had an idea in my head, and I have created a new piece just for Mother's Day..  It is a variation on my 'Elegance' piece, I have added some more things to make it extra special :)
It includes a sterling silver hand cut heart charm, sterling tassel, and a wire wrapped swarovski crystal!
Here it is...

So if you would like to place your order for one of these beauties, email me or you can head on over to my Facebook page as well :)  If you are going to order for Mother's Day, I suggest you get your order in as soon as you can, as it is my busiest time of the year!
Here are some more custom orders I've done in the last week...




No comments:

Post a Comment