Sunday, August 7, 2011

Phew!

Phew! What a week it has been! Last Sunday I attended The Mummy Tree Markets as a stallholder for the first time - it was an amazing market!  There were so many people there, it was absolutely phenomenal - about 10,000 people went through the doors!  I did quite well there, and did get a lot of custom orders.. which is what I have been doing ever since! I am still getting some orders now as well, as there were just so many people there it was hard to talk to people about orders!  Next time remind me to pack more business cards!
So the next market I have coming up is on the 21st of August - it is The Butterfly Tree, and will be held at the Toowoomba Showgrounds' Glenvale Room.  This will be another gorgeous market to get to, and I should have my brand new pull down banner to show off too :) So I will be recognisable!
Here are some of the custom orders I have been working on this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment