Monday, March 7, 2011

Gemstones and silver - mmmmm!

I received some lovely gemstones today - one of my favourites is Labradorite, I adore the colours that come through in the stone, and these are some lovely 10mm briolettes, so I had to make something from them straight away! I hammered some half inch discs for an organic look, added some chain and wire wrapped the briolettes, and really love how they turned out :)


Here is another shot :


Aren't they gorgeous!!?

And this is another one of my favourites - Turquoise. These are a really decent size - 18 x 13mm pear briolettes that I have wire wrapped and added a large 1 inch sterling disc. These ones have the option of being stamped as well.. 


Both of these earrings are available through my facebook page - Stamped Elements, or send me an email at kathywait@iinet.net.au

Thanks for reading!
K

2 comments: